ONEKEY ID is a wireless, flexible smart card reader “ID-000” (Mini-SIM) with a highly compact form.
ONEKEY ID is connected via Bluetooth, NFC and USB to smartphones, tablets, laptops, etc.
SMART CARD READER
FOR A VARIETY OF
The patented wireless smart card reader for a “Mini SIM” format.
Thanks to its compact shape and elegant design, ONEKEY ID is an ideal addition to your keychain. Experience smart card functions with Bluetooth Low Energy, USB, and an additional NFC interface in a compact form. Use ONEKEY ID on Apple iOS, Android, and Windows platforms for unlimited applications like 2-factor authentication, smart card logon, encryption, and to open doors or make touchless payments.
A SECURE IDENTITY
FOR ALL YOUR DEVICES
Use just one mobile, secure, and certified storage device for your digital identity. You can save all of your authorizations, certificates, and PINs on just one portable smart card; these authorizations are then available to various devices and applications of all kinds. Your data is always saved separately from your devices and sealed through encryption, so it’s protected against unauthorized access.
Use ONEKEY ID, for example, with an EAL5+ certified ID-000 smart card with a Common Criteria Standard recognized under BSI, and secure your sensitive data with the best possible security.
TO ANY DEVICE
There have never been as many different smartphones, tablets, and other devices available as there are today. This is why you should use standard interfaces like Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), NFC, and USB for maximum compatibility between your devices and your existing IT environment.
READY FOR USE1
Immediate access to lots of apps
1) Using the GIDS Applet on Windows 10
For example, if you’re using Windows 10 on a Surface, you can use all smart card functions such as smart card LogOn after simply installing the right drivers. In addition, the ONEKEY ID works with lots of different applications such as Microsoft Office, to encrypt emails or Adobe Acrobat to sign documents, right out of the box.
- STANDARD INTERFACES: Bluetooth LE™ (V4.1), NFC, USB
- Zero footprint desktop USB integration via CCID protocol (Windows™, Linux, macOS™)
- Easy usage through low power 128x128 memory LCD Display
- Status & power charge indicator
- Bluetooth™ connection status
- SIMPLE 2-BUTTON OPERATION
- On/off for simple power management
- Easy pairing through securely encrypted Bluetooth LE™ connection
- 2x SMART CARD SUPPORT:
- Contact interface (ISO7816) for ID-000 cards (“mini SIM cards”)
- NFC antenna for NFC enabled dual interface ID-000 mini SIM card via C4 and C8 ISO7816
- Supported chip card protocol: T=1, T=0
- Voltage: 1.8V/3V
- SD/MMC interface (SPI Mode)
- Supports almost all ID-000 cards such as JCOP, TCOS and many more
- MICRO USB INTERFACE
- Rechargeable installed LiPo battery
- Secure firmware updates
- SECURE Bluetooth LE™ PAIRING USING AES 256 KEY EXCHANGE THROUGH QR CODE
- EXTERNAL FLASH MEMORY 8Mb (on board)
- Windows™ COMPATIBLE exFAT FILE SYSTEM FOR ON-BOARD MEMORY AND SD/MMC INTERFACE
- ENERGY SUPPLY THROUGH RECHARGEABLE BATTERY
- RUGGED FRAME FOR YOUR KEY CHAIN
Each company is unique. That’s why companies need individual solutions that adapt to their company networks. Especially in multi-device environments, companies need to combine flexibility with security to efficiently protect sensitive data.