The cgPhone app offers you secure telephone calls with the best voice quality and secure text messages – always protected through encryption. The interface is intuitive and user-friendly. And if you’re used to your regular iOS phone app, you’ll understand how to use cgPhone right away.
Once you’ve exchanged secret keys during an initial telephone call, all other calls and text messages are securely encrypted and can only be decrypted by the other participant. cgPhone uses complete end-to-end encryption during both telephone calls and chats. Simple and secure.
cgPhone is the on-premise solution for your computing center and the ideal addition to your traditional telephone system. With its easy to operate web interface, any employee can set up dial-in telephone conferences and invite participants via e-mail.
With cgPhone’s secure conference rooms,
several participants can communicate encrypted at the same time.
“International calls can be intercepted at any time. That‘s why we protect our mobile communications with cgPhone from certgate.”
Michael Motschmann, CEO MIG Verwaltungs AG
- End-to-end secure encrypted calls
- End-to-end secure encrypted text messages
- Secure telephone conferences
- Landline connection to other PTSN or telephone systems
- Key exchange via ECDH-384P
- Audio: AES 256 CTR, SHA 384
- Signaling: TLSv1.2
- Simple PKI integration using SAS signature
- SIP, ZRTP, SRTP
- SIP-Trunk, analog, ISDN, SS7
- Failsafe performance:
- HA support, geo-redundancy
- Good scalability:
- Cluster-capable cgPhone server nodes
- Virtual server nodes (VM image)
- +1000 simultaneous telephone calls per node
- + 250 participants per teleconference
- OPUS WB for the best HD speech quality