The cgPhone app offers you secure telephone calls with the best voice quality and secure text messages – always protected through encryption. The interface is intuitive and user-friendly. And if you’re used to your regular iOS or Anrdoid phone app, you’ll understand how to use cgPhone right away.
In the background, you’ll be invisibly protected by a certified secure element like the cgCard (Android) or ONEKEY ID (iOS), which will allow you to save your authorization in an encrypted manner and authenticate your identity to the app. Once you’ve exchanged secret keys during an initial telephone call, all other calls and text messages are securely encrypted and can only be decrypted by the other participant. cgPhone uses complete end-to-end encryption during both telephone calls and chats. Simple and secure.
cgPhone Enterprise is the on-premise solution for your computing center and the ideal addition to your traditional telephone system. With its easy to operate web interface, any employee can set up dial-in telephone conferences and invite participants via e-mail.
In the pipeline: Expand your existing security with a second factor. Use the ONEKEY ID or patented cgCard to authenticate your identity to the app and securely save the key for your conversation partner. Your authorizations, certificates, or keys are always saved separate from your device with a certified secure element. Your bug-proof app is also protected from unauthorized access. Alternatively, you can also choose to use a PIN to secure your information at any time.
INTEGRATION OF cgPhone
IN MDM/MAM SYSTEMS
- End-to-end secure encrypted calls
- End-to-end secure encrypted text messages
- Secure telephone conferences
- Landline connection to other PTSN or telephone systems
- Key exchange via ECDH-384P
- Audio: AES 256 CTR, SHA 384
- Signaling: TLSv1.2
- Simple PKI integration using SAS signature
- SIP, ZRTP, SRTP
- SIP-Trunk, analog, ISDN, SS7
- Failsafe performance:
- HA support, geo-redundancy
- Good scalability:
- Cluster-capable cgPhone server nodes
- Virtual server nodes (VM image)
- +1000 simultaneous telephone calls per node
- + 250 participants per teleconference
- OPUS WB for the best HD speech quality
We look forward to receiving your message